Dungeon Crawler» Forums » General

Subject: How do you divide the cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At first, I divided all the cards by their packs in my box (5 delve packs, 2 expansions, starter set). But trying to make decks for the campaigns is not that cool with cards separated this way.

I was thinking of some new ways to separate all those near-600 cards. I think I still should separate the 2 expansions (their cards are really different from the rest) but merge all the delve and starter cards together. any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Felsher
United States
Rancho Palos Verdes
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't separate by expansion. I separate by type (terrain, trap, event, etc...) and store them in numerical order, keeping crawler and dungeon cards separate, of course. This makes it much easier for me to build decks quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
truep wrote:
I don't separate by expansion. I separate by type (terrain, trap, event, etc...) and store them in numerical order, keeping crawler and dungeon cards separate, of course. This makes it much easier for me to build decks quickly.

Oh yeah, separating by types is a good idea indeed. Since the campaigns do not include the cards' numbers, I will probably order them by names.

Do you also merge the Thorn and the Mines with the rest of the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamelrha wrote:
Oh yeah, separating by types is a good idea indeed. Since the campaigns do not include the cards' numbers, I will probably order them by names.

This is what I do. All sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazareth Minnelli
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once my copy of Thorn comes in I'm going to reorganize my collection using your method. I still might keep Thorn and Mines separate at first though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Felsher
United States
Rancho Palos Verdes
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't gotten a chance to really look at the Thorn yet, but as far as I know, putting the numerical and alphabetical order is the same for everything else, which is convenient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the answers. I have some cards ordering to do it seems for tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.