Hide
6 Posts

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pilot Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ellis
msg tools
1. For the Pilot "Lightspeeder" it says: "Instead of using the normal action of a die, this ship may move by activating that die. (Only once per turn on your turn)"

If another player want's to follow that die, are they following the move action or the "normal action"?

2. For the Pilot "Peace Keeper" it says: "Another players ship may not advance past this ship on it's colony track."

Does this only mean that another ship cannot go from behind the Peace Keeper to ahead?

Or does it also prevent ships already ahead of the Peace Keeper from advancing? For example if another ship is already in orbit around a planet (on number 2) and the Peace Keeper moves into orbit around that planet, does it prevent the other player from advancing while it is "past this ship on it's colony track."

2b.
Can colony actions be used to advance another ship past the Peace Keeper?

2c. If a colony action regresses the Peace Keeper past another ship, is that other ship regressed also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

1. The normal action.
2. From behind to ahead only.
2b. No.
2c. No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Parr
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems a good place for this: The pilots that allow you to advance a ship 2 spaces with a diplomacy/economy action (with or without speaking ding culture) - does this include when you follow a diplomacy/economy action? Rules don't seem to indicate whether following is equal in all ways to taking the action on your own turn. I know pilot abilities are always active.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ellis
msg tools
GeekityGeek wrote:
Seems a good place for this: The pilots that allow you to advance a ship 2 spaces with a diplomacy/economy action (with or without speaking ding culture) - does this include when you follow a diplomacy/economy action? Rules don't seem to indicate whether following is equal in all ways to taking the action on your own turn. I know pilot abilities are always active.

For those pilots it says on the cards, "(only once per turn, on your turn)"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Parr
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah sorry, I only skimmed the captains after the game so didn't notice that matriarch and mogul said "on your turn", but ambassador and tycoon (the ones that you have to spend culture on (in my last post, "speaking ding culture" was supposed to say "spending culture")) don't specify that, so was I right to argue that you can do it when following?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
GeekityGeek wrote:
Ah sorry, I only skimmed the captains after the game so didn't notice that matriarch and mogul said "on your turn", but ambassador and tycoon (the ones that you have to spend culture on (in my last post, "speaking ding culture" was supposed to say "spending culture")) don't specify that, so was I right to argue that you can do it when following?

Yes, the ones that you spend resources to trigger the ability can be done when following.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.