Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Schwab
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife says I need to make room in the closet.

Here is the link: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/217574/shelf-clearing-auc...

Auction Includes:

10 Days in the USA
Asara
Augustus
Bottlecap Vikings
California
Catan Junior
Detroit Cleveland Grand Prix
Doomtown Reloaded
Evolution
Fealty
Formula E
Hold the Line w/French and Indian War Expansion
Kill Doctor Lucky
Mississippi Queen
Nile
Origin
Pandemic: Contagion
Rattlebones
Seeland
Turn the Tide
Vici

Auction Rules

1. End Time: The auction will end on Saturday December 4, 2016 sometime in the evening.

2. Bidding: Most items have a starting bid. Bids lower than the starting bid will not be considered. All bids must be in whole dollar increments.

3. BINS: All items have a BIN price. The first BIN offer will win the item.

4. Payment: Payment is due within 2 days of the close of the auction. All payments must be through Paypal. The transaction will be done within BGG Marketplace to ensure BGG gets their commission.

5. Shipping: The buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will ship within 3 business days of payment via USPS Priority Mail (w/ tracking) from 53217 (Milwaukee, WI). Shipping varies by game-size, most medium-large games will be between $13-$18. Combined shipping and local pickup are available. US Only.

Thanks very much and happy bidding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.