Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Kickstarter Optional Buys - Scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christo Lockxxx
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I may have missed an update from Monolith and if thats the case, I am fine with it as there is lots to play with what I have already received.

I purchased a Sabertooth Tiger Optional Kickstarter exclusive. The description says "A feral beast from deep within the wild corners of the world, The Sabertooth-Tiger is a new monster minion that comes with his own scenario as well as guidelines for integrating him into others."

Only there was no scenario in the box like I presumed there would be. Is this coming later? There was no documentation in the box. Figure and cards only. Did I miss something or miss out on something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Martins
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's mentioned in another thread that these scenarios will be made available for download but there is no ETA yet AFAIK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They mentioned somwhere, that there will be scenarios online (I expect to see something like this mid-2017 or so) for all miniatures from the Kickstarter.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
They mentioned somwhere, that there will be scenarios online (I expect to see something like this mid-2017 or so) for all miniatures from the Kickstarter.

Bye
Thanee

Well, since they have some add-ons scheduled for retail around Jan-Feb 2017, I expect the scenarios for those add-ons to be out by then at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What they did was to ship all the addon minis with the base game, probably to save shipping costs. They did explain that they wanted to get all the figures into our hands rather than waiting for the content to be ready, but they seem to have shot themselves in the foot, slightly, by not making this fact clear enough. Anyway, we've still got lots of stuff to play with until the extra scenarios are released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.