Subject: Anywhere I can buy this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
I'd like to buy a new or near mint version of this game from 1995. Ebay doesn't seem to have a copy. Anywhere else there might be a copy for sale?

What could I expect to pay for something like this (if possible)?

Thanks Guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bghead8che wrote:
I'd like to buy a new or near mint version of this game from 1995. Ebay doesn't seem to have a copy. Anywhere else there might be a copy for sale?

What could I expect to pay for something like this (if possible)?

Thanks Guys!
Going price for a pretty well preserved copy is around $250 +/- $50 from what I've seen. They dipped a bit when news of a reprint hit, but rose again when it was discovered that the Silver Tower version wouldn't be the same. Not sure where they ended up, but I'd expect to pay $200 used but complete and in good condition.

I can't imagine where you would find a brand new copy...I haven't seen one in years. According to Spielboy a new-in-shrink copy was last sold in 2013, though.

Pete (bought his for $100 a few years ago, but it was missing a few pieces and had no box)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
Looks like finding a near mint game with all pieces is not going to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of those games where you have to check eBay and the BGG Marketplace on a regular base to find what you're looking for. Some people have had luck piecing together a complete set by buying partials + parts from multiple sellers; but even that takes time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

You will find one. Have patience.

You are in the Holiday season they become more scarce.

I usually see a complete set on e-bay for $180-$250.

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Martin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have a copy of warhammer quest for sale in the bgg marketplace now. The game has never been played. All characters and board pieces are on the sprue. Cards still in cellophane. The box has been opened and shows very slight wear - normal for something 20 years old. £270
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ryalls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have a copy for sale on ebay. It's not mint, it has been played a couple of times, but it is complete.

It's an open auction, so you can pay what you think it's worth.

The ebay listing goes live from 14:00GMT on 5th February, for 7 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.