11 Posts

Hit Z Road» Forums » General

Subject: Upgrade from Wooden Meeples for Hit Z Road? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello, just wondering if anyone has upgraded the character and zombie meeples? Any ideas? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What kind of upgrades are you looking for? I bought the game because the wooden components are so nice! Meeplesource has painted zombie meeples if you want more "character"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Looking for possible plastic minis.. or something along those lines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ran Carnelaine
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I'm not a fan of plastic so not familiar with those. You might be able to find add-on/expansion packs for one of the other zombie games (like Zombicide -- they have so many boxes of zombie sets) and use those minis in this game instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Ya that could work... even metal figures could work really. All I've seen so far is a plastic bag o zombies. Just thinking character pieces might be hard to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Espada
Spain
flag msg tools
btbed wrote:
Ya that could work... even metal figures could work really. All I've seen so far is a plastic bag o zombies. Just thinking character pieces might be hard to find.

Plastic zombies instead of the wood ones that game includes?... I don't understand Humanity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed C
Canada
flag msg tools
Haha... just a thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Springer
United States
Brooklyn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davinci wrote:
btbed wrote:

Plastic zombies instead of the wood ones that game includes?... I don't understand Humanity

Yes - I consider wood to be an upgrade :-)

(Although I should note that I haven't played this game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Park
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually think wooden components -are- the upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas DP
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
The player figures and zombies from Zombies!!! seem like a perfect fit, and I believe they even have the same colors for the player figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Castelan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Keeping with the theme, you could use the pieces from bag o zombies from the Zombies!!! Game and army men for the Lead Survivors, just paint them different. Since the game is made of "found" objects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.