$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened up all my big box expansions and unfortunately I am missing all 16 of the figures. I was wondering if anyone else had this happen. I hope Asmodee customer service is as good as FFG was. We will soon find out as I put a request in today and will update this thread when I get some response. What a disappointment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Daum
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If i recall mine were under the insert, I am guessing you looked there... but just in case you didn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I looked under the insert.

It was a big Star Wars day for us opening all our big expansions and a bunch of the packs as well. Unfortunately the only one that gave us a problem was the Hoth expansion.

You can see the insert out of the box as I usually toss them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email update

Game Title Imperial Assault: Return to Hoth Campaign Expansion
Component Type Plastic Figures
Details We have just opened our box and it is missing all the plastic figures (16) as per the rule book component list.
Status In Process
Status Notes We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

Now that is excellent customer service. Next day response. I will be buying more expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have twice contacted FFG customer service re: component issues in relation to Descent (2e) and Mansions of Madness (2e). I can confirm that their response is very quick and they shipped the necessary components to me first class priority mail from the USA to the UK.

Customer service is indeed excellent and goes a long way to promoting and building customer loyalty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got another update.

This one unfortunately not as good as the previous one.

Note: We are processing your request, but are unable to fulfill it at this time as we are temporarily out of the parts you need. Fear not, for there is a reprint on the way and we will be receiving replacement parts for the game along with it. Once we have received these, we will process your request quickly. You do not need to submit additional requests for this part; we have your request saved in a queue for replacement. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reply to this email. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.