Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think these are called damage trackers and were handed out last summer at events I think.

Just wondering what the intended way was to use these? I assume for a single deployment card and the (up to) 3 figures associated with it. How are people marking the figures to keep track between 1, 2, and 3? Do they work well enough or create their own clutter?

Are you primarily using them for campaign, skirmish, or both? If for skirmish, was there one made for mercenaries that I missed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary McCloskey
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the figures are painted. I paint little tick marks that indicate one, two or three. Then when the numbered figure gets damage I place it on the corresponding one, two or three damage tracker sheet. Works great in skirmish or campaign. I have created a campaign mat and just got it printed. Want to test it out to see how well I did before I upload it here.

That is what I do with those tracking sheets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
would be nice to get scans of these
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Baramon wrote:
would be nice to get scans of these

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.