$30.00
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I recently bought CoH Awakening the Bear on Steam to play against real person but I don't know what to do/how to proceed.
Everything I have tried does not work.
Someone can help maybe?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finaly got it.

If someone would like to play, PM me so we can find a suitable time.
You can also find me there by looking for the pseudo BlindGuardian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find this MP solution on Steam either !

I'll contact you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Capt. Winters
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does the game run smooth through Steam? What system do you use (Win7/8/10 or Mac?) How do you link up with multiplayer then? Strange that it is so difficult.

I have seen serveral post back on the Matrix pages where customers do have problems but I don't know if they relate to the DVD or Steam upload. Would be nice to hear your experiences because I'm tempted to play more COH with real opponents....

So if it works fine on Steam I might join you guys. I'm eager to play the more advanaced scenarios in ATB which is difficult to manage with real players, because they are too few!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not yet played an online game on steam. Hopefuly it will work fine when I try!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas barni
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
If you buy tabletop simulator I made a mod so you can play conflict if heroes. I even added some of the expansions. If you want to play hit me up. I been itching to play with somebody.

Steam username: sneakynicolas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.