Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Working on my new characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
I am trying to work on 3 new characters for the game

1. One inspired by the Kenders of D.Lance
He can steal enemies(when stops on an enemy house, he role a dice if it is higher then 2 he steal 1 gold)He can only make this ability only 1 on each enemiy per day and losses 1 hour at each attempt. Posses a little lunette which ables him to flip only 1 adjacent fog disk . Can not handle big items (like shileds, arrow ou eagle) Nr of dices: 1 / 2 / 3

2. Inspired on a Werewolf
It only loses -1 per extra hour. It gets +3 power during the extra-times
Nr of dices: 2 / 3 / 4

3. Inspired on a Samurai (Okey, OKKK i know it does not fit on the thematic of the game but am a Samurai lover)
This one is getting hard to make. At a first atempt i tried to make something with 1hit kill. The ability was always optional. Firstly only if the enemy had less then 6WP and by each one roling a dice. If Samurai wins is insta kill
Then i tried it by power. Those with power equal or lower then the Samurai wold get insta kill if they where hit by him.
Then I tried a diffrent approach and went to something like as son as the Samurai arrives at a enemy he automatically engages the enemy in 1 attempt therefore not wasting an extra hour to start the combat. If he hits the enemy and takes all of is WP the enemy dies. If the Samurai loses he does not take damage and finaly if the samurai hits the enemy but does not kill him, the enemy will replenish and the Samurai will have to wait for is next turno to begin a "normal combat" like all the other heroes.
Samurai cant use shield

So, what dou you think? Any better ideas? Thanks a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
Also..Samurai always has helmet. Samurai dices: 2/2/3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Devos
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BraveBold wrote:

3. Inspired on a Samurai (Okey, OKKK i know it does not fit on the thematic of the game

I mean... he could be traveling...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
Voske4000 wrote:
BraveBold wrote:

3. Inspired on a Samurai (Okey, OKKK i know it does not fit on the thematic of the game

I mean... he could be traveling...

Exactly what i thought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.