Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Peacock
United States
So Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I first posted this in Memoir 44 Operation Overlord. I'm now thinking it may be more appropriate here in Pacific Theater.

Setup notes:
This scenario needs 2 base games and parts from several expansions and there's also some homemade stuff.
I used brown paper strips to make the airfield thus freeing up jungle hexes. One Pacific Theater still doesn't have enough jungle hexes so I substituted palm forests from Terrain Pack. These look nearly the same as jungle with a sandy background and fit nicely on or near the beach.
I used British infantry and tanks from Mediterranean Theater to fill out the Japanese ranks. There are also a few Equipment Pack pieces on the Japanese side.
The Iowa class battleship is from Axis and Allies.
The barbed wire and US LCVPs are homemade.
The "dice drains" are recycled sports drinks bottles that I have described before.
The rest of the terrain pieces came from one set of Pacific Theater and one set of Terrain Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a good scenario and worth the play time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.