Subject: When is this game available again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As of now no one (Not CSI, MM or other online game stores carry) Other than amazon ($99+).

Since I've been reading how great this game is, I would hope it comes soon. I've read January. Guess I'll have to wait till then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Vincent Canaria
Australia
Kensington
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad you have to wait for a copy but its a good enough game to wait a reprint for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Leister
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local game store has one in stock for 70

http://www.nwgamerschoice.com/products/search?q=Terraforming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region & Buffalo
Onatrio & New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SgtTenor wrote:
As of now no one (Not CSI, MM or other online game stores carry) Other than amazon ($99+).

Since I've been reading how great this game is, I would hope it comes soon. I've read January. Guess I'll have to wait till then.

I contacted Stronghold Games and was told by the end of January the second printing will be out. Only change: stronger insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Stückl
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
VolleyGame wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:

I contacted Stronghold Games and was told by the end of January the second printing will be out. Only change: stronger insert.

Hmm, I thought there had been plans to change the rulebook and make it more clear that players can take any amount of actions per generation. I wonder if that was discarded?

Sebastian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes. New insert, just covering bottom and sides, instead of trying to hold gameboard and rulebook above the rest. And some small clarifications in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tron
United States
California
flag msg tools
Just Chill
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how heavily you've been hunting it down, but definitely check out the board game bazaar thread on the Reddit Board Games sub.
I got a lightly used copy for $40 shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Alatar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bastinator1 wrote:
Hmm, I thought there had been plans to change the rulebook and make it more clear that players can take any amount of actions per generation. I wonder if that was discarded?

Sebastian

It would lead to more downtime and less timing. I think it is better left as is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordalatar wrote:
Bastinator1 wrote:
VolleyGame wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:

Sebastian

It would lead to more downtime and less timing. I think it is better left as is.

I'm not sure what you mean, no change to the rules was suggested. Just a clarification that you can take an unlimited number of actions in a generation at the rate of 1-2 per turn. This has always been the case but many have interpreted the rules as saying that you are limited to 1-2 per generation, which is incorrect.

Have you been making this mistake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to get this.

I've only played my friends copy once but damn, I really hope they would change those absolutely terrible player boards, my only real gripe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spatsnat wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, just purchased!

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Spatsnat wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, just purchased!

Thx
jonpfl

Saw that a few days ago. I think I'm at my limit for the year. It'll be available early next year. Then there are other games on my list. Vast, Anachrony, At the gates of Loyang.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.