Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a complete card list available for this expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Is there a complete card list available for this expansion?

I'll make one right now:

Harrowood:
Willow Hag x2
Thorn Knight x2
Spore Pixies x3
Wormwood Druid x2
The Harrow
Full Bloom x2
Alraune x2
Oaken Troll x2
Green Behemoth x2
Mandragora x2
Overgrowth x5 (5 is the correct number)

Lycanthropes:
Werewolf x3
Werewolf Alpha x1
Wererat x3
Weretiger x2
Wereox x1
Werebear x2
Werefox x2
Wereboar x2
Blood Moon x2
Wereraven x2
Full Moon x1
Bite x10

Town Cards:
Tanglewood Rampart
Fisherman
Trader
Herbalist

Hero Cards (6 of Each)
Loot:

Scrying Shard
Blossoming Staff

Skills:
Form of Wind
Noxious Cloud

Attacks:
Raging Inferno
Ritual Cut

Actions:
Stance of Stone
Bountiful Harvest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks once again, Jeremy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked my Lycanthropes deck and I have 3x Wererat and 1x Wereox. Is this the correct amount, or should I ask for a Wereox replacement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
niennunb wrote:
I checked my Lycanthropes deck and I have 3x Wererat and 1x Wereox. Is this the correct amount, or should I ask for a Wereox replacement?

This is an unintended change that occurred in printing.
I am phrasing it that specific way because exhaustive tests have found it to be not an error. With 3 Wererats and 1 Wereox the Lycanthrope faction functions as it was meant to, as well as it did during testing with 2 and 2.
I am changing the card list to reflect the change that occurred in printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff V
msg tools
mbmbmb
niennunb wrote:

Interesting, was going to play with the Lycanthropes today, came here for some general info and found that I too have 3 Wererat and 1 Wereox. Thanks for posting your issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc VC
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
karishi wrote:

Town Cards:
Fisherman
Trader
Herbalist

I think I read somewhere you better not include these when you setup the villager deck. Could you point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Wolfshade wrote:
karishi wrote:

Town Cards:
Fisherman
Trader
Herbalist

I think I read somewhere you better not include these when you setup the villager deck. Could you point me in the right direction?

I've come up with an easier way to randomize these, and that is that you don't try to maintain proportions of villagers.

Shuffle your non-Travelers together and put the first 10 of them on the board as your starting Village.
Shuffle your non-Infiltrator Travelers together and put the first 10 of them on the board, then shuffle your Infiltrators (Cultists, if you're playing vs Demons) in with them.

For a game that is very slightly easier, just shuffle the Villager and Traveler decks together, then put the first 10 non-Travelers in your starting town and keep the rest as your Travelers. This is easier because it includes a few starting Villagers - who are easier to add to town - in the Traveler deck, which makes it easier to shore up your numbers in that early-mid game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E H
msg tools
mb
I just got my copy today and Raging Inferno is printed as "Action" on the bottom left hand corner. is this correct? thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ehui wrote:
I just got my copy today and Raging Inferno is printed as "Action" on the bottom left hand corner. is this correct? thx

IIRC, that is a misprint in every set, it is meant to be, and should be played as, an Attack card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.