$30.00
Lim Lex

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
Does anyone has this problem with Gale Force Nine?

I have one whole missing chit board in Son of Amarchy (24 guns, 24 contrabands, some cash). Had previously sent many emails to them or facebook messages, however no reply at all. Very upset and disappointed about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Missing item in Son of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem
I'm currently trying to get replacement Black Market cards for the game for a few weeks now with no luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
I used to read previously Gale Force Nine was quite prompt in their customer service ........ but I guess now is a different story .......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they've not got the licence to SoA any more and some copies turned up cheap online in the past year. Maybe they don't have any replacements to send out. Cheeky to ignore your emails though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
JayOBedlam wrote:
I know they've not got the licence to SoA any more and some copies turned up cheap online in the past year. Maybe they don't have any replacements to send out. Cheeky to ignore your emails though.

OMG ....... that's really terrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I was missing a black prospect and emailed the battlefront customer service. A few days later, the US rep emailed me to let me know that the missing figure (and Black Market card to boot) were coming and they in fact arrived a day or two later, so no complaint on my end. On the contrary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lim Lex

Portland
Oregon
msg tools
mbmb
I am now very happy. They have replied me and are gonna sent me the missing items. Kudos to them! Maybe now I should also buy some of their other games such as Star Trek: Ascendancy which is now on my wishlist!

Cheers to GF9!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.