Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we all know there are some scale issues with this game. The game is awesome otherwise. I know that heroclix has several awesome turtle sculpts (some pricey and some cheap). Some of these are jumping, swinging weapons, and look larger than the turtles from this game (which would be perfect!!).

Anyone have any of the heroclix models and this game? If so could you take a pic of the different heroclix sculpts along side the minis from this game?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
You should post this in the Facebook group, as I think you'll be more likely to get the response you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Troutman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have pictures, but the HeroClix are very close to the same scale as the retail IDW figures, just a couple milimeters shorter. On the Facebook group, folks have been goofing around with using HeroClix figures as proxies for customs, like Metalhead and the Rat King.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get pics yet but purchased a bunch of different heroclix models. I cut them off their dials and glued them on clear bases. The turtles are indeed a little shorter than the limited edition turtle characters, but a little larger (or the same size) as the other set of production turtle minis from the set.

I bought various heroclix minis to replace the street thugs, armed thugs, all foot clan dudes, the shredder, april, etc. The heroclix minis are either prepainted in a proper cartoony scheme or paint up quickly to match the card artwork without priming or any prep. They are all about the same size too!

I am not replacing the super shredder, bebop or rocksteady, as I figured they would be larger anyway. The game is absolutely perfect once I had the pre painted turtles minis on clear bases, all the same scale as their enemies! (scale was the only downside to the game I could find).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.