Chris D
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it at all possible to just get the player boards without the minis? I would love to add the 3 extra ones into my collection but I really don't need the extra player colours.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To directly answer: not that I know of.

To offer a different option: The only difference in the player boards is the top corner, so you could tinker a bit in photoshop and make your own nationality cards with abilities on them (or create your own nation variants!), size them to cover the nationality section in the top corner of the board, and print them off and use them to modify the corner of your current boards to the nationality of your choice.

I'm actually surprised the original game didn't do things this way. If each board had a flag with no ability in the corner it would be great for beginner games, then you could have cards that overlay that spot with abilities for regular games, then do a small deck of cards with new nations as a variant. It also makes randomizing starting nations a lot easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes on http://www.eaglegames.net/default.asp you can buy just the board. You could also try contacting them and seeing how much it will cost to buy just the boards. If they have them they might be willing to do a sale. You may find it cheaper to buy a full set and then store the minis. I know you can fit everything in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply guys. Appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.