3 Posts

Valor & Victory» Forums » Rules

Subject: About Collateral Damage to AFV Passengers in Rules D+1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zhenguang Wang
China
flag msg tools
Hi, I am a new player of V&V,and I have a question about Collateral Damage to AFV Passengers.
According Standard Game Rules D+1:
14.65 Collateral Damage to Passengers. ............ Passengers on an AFV may not be used for collateral damage, since AP attacks have no effect on AFVs.

15.10 Failed Assaults Versus AFVs. ............ If the AFV is carrying passengers, the Casualty Points may be applied to the passengers as Collateral Damage (see 14.65 Collateral Damage to Passengers).

Which one is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Zhenguang,

I believe the reference to 14.65 speaks generally about collateral damage (the first part of the 14.65 paragraph talking generally about vehicles). The second part about regular AP attacks not affecting an AFV are about normal attacks, not Assaults.

Assaults can be conducted against any unit, so also AVFs. And if passengers are in the fray as well, then...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhenguang Wang
China
flag msg tools
I see. Thanks a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.