Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another great evening of gaming.

After food we started with a quick game of Animals on Board. A fun set collection game with some unique mechanics. This one would benefit with some extended playtime by playing a few games in a row.

The main event for Craig, Eric, Gali & myself was Bora Bora. This is brainmelter from Feld. It took a good 45 mins to explain the rules and then we were playing for over 3 hours. I'm sure that would put off some people but for me this is a fantastic game. It has everything I look for in a heavy weight euro. The game swung dramatically from Craig being way out in the lead for much of the game and Eric accelerating past everyone at the last to take the win.

On the other tables there was Eldritch Horror, Black Fleet, Eight-Minute Empire, Rent a Hero, King of Tokyo & Smash Up. Possibly some others as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
TuftyMcTavish wrote:
That's a shame he's been denied access, Gali! I love dogs. Pretty sure I'd have spent the evening playing with him had I been there, but I'm not this time I'm afraid.

Tufty, he would've loved that! Although I'm not sure how good he'd be at boardgames..unless there's one involving herding sheep ^^

As to Bora Bora I personally absolutely loved it! From being way behind I managed to get to third, 1 point behind Guy at second place after stitching him up for 12 points! devil

Really good game, would play it again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
1 point behind Guy at second place after stitching him up for 12 points! devil

....and I'm not bitter AT ALL! angry

Seriously it was great.....although I acknowledge that to some people it would be like watching paint dry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
fatboyguy wrote:
Seriously it was great.....although I acknowledge that to some people it would be like watching paint dry!

You called?! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lol he still does!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.