Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Canberra order: White Wizard Games sale... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
White Wizard Games have a Cyber Monday sale with discounted prices on Star Realms, Hero Realms, and Epic sets. Free international shipping on orders over USD80. See http://white-wizard-games.myshopify.com/ for details.

Sale prices on for another 36h or so, but selling out is likely to be the bigger problem. So: if you're in/around Canberra and want something, speak up by (err...) lunchtime Tuesday, and I'll try to place an order between then and Tuesday night.

I'm after one of each of the four Star Realms United packs (USD3.99 each) and maybe the Year One Promo set (USD8); there's a deal that includes all these plus Colony Wars for USD28 that's better value, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great initiative David, I'm good for all things White Wizard.

However, I have a KS version of Epic Card Game (still in shrink) with token cards, if someone would like to purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
White Wizard Games have a Cyber Monday sale with discounted prices on Star Realms, Hero Realms, and Epic sets. Free international shipping on orders over USD80. See http://white-wizard-games.myshopify.com/ for details.

Sale prices on for another 36h or so, but selling out is likely to be the bigger problem. So: if you're in/around Canberra and want something, speak up by (err...) lunchtime Tuesday, and I'll try to place an order between then and Tuesday night.

I'm after one of each of the four Star Realms United packs (USD3.99 each) and maybe the Year One Promo set (USD8); there's a deal that includes all these plus Colony Wars for USD28 that's better value, though

Only saw this just now: I checked the WWG website, and the United packs, and promo pack are now oversold (stock levels are negative), so it said that they will be pre-ordered (I assume it means back ordered), but it doesn't give when that will be fulfilled.

I'm only interested if we get free shipping: the four Star Realms United packs, the Year One Promo set, and a flipbox deckbox.
I already have Colony Wars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They seem to be "available" again, so there might be some real-time updating going on...

We're about USD12 away from free shipping - see if there's any more interest today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
They seem to be "available" again, so there might be some real-time updating going on...

We're about USD12 away from free shipping - see if there's any more interest today!

My order is $30, and if you are going for the Colony Wars bundle, then the total is $58, so we are $22 short: unless there is something extra you are ordering.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Offline interest accounts for the rest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be keen for a Star Realms New Frontier Collection if you guys go ahead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And that makes an order! I'll process it now and update.

USD101.97 converted via PayPal to $141.49, hence:

Paul USD29.96 becomes $41.57 PAID and COLLECTED

Michael USD27.99 becomes $38.84 PAID and COLLECTED

Consider these "estimates" at present, until I confirm that the CBA hasn't applied its sneaky "we think this is an international transaction even though it's in AUD" fee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
And that makes an order! I'll process it now and update.

USD101.97 converted via PayPal to $141.49, hence:

Paul USD29.96 becomes $41.57

Michael USD27.99 becomes $38.84

Consider these "estimates" at present, until I confirm that the CBA hasn't applied its sneaky "we think this is an international transaction even though it's in AUD" fee...

Just thought I'd check this thread, as I hadn't heard from you Dave, and I see that you updated your post. Unfortunately, subscriptions don't pick up edited posts.

I'll get the money transferred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries - not in a rush, hence the edit-only.

I had the stuff shipped to home rather than work, since everything closes down until next year at the end of the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
No worries - not in a rush, hence the edit-only.

I had the stuff shipped to home rather than work, since everything closes down until next year at the end of the week.

Transfer initiated with description "WWG sale".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The order has arrived! All present and correct.

I'm on leave, so drive-by drop-offs are fine and easy. Or pickups from me if you're in the vicinity of Page. Send me a GM and we'll sort out the details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.