Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimiliano Amato
Italy
Rozzano
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
Hello

I just bought this expansion for the game and i've found some cards for the game.

since i bought the cube only for the object i wanted to know if the cards included in the box are of any value and if yes where i can find a place to sell them

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Knapp
United Kingdom
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, probably some value, eBay is one option. Facebook, this group particularly for Europe:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKAttackwingXwingMarketplace...

Or here in the Marketplace...

I'd probably even consider them for the right price!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Thompson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I would be interested in acquiring the Locutus captain card if you were going to sell the cards off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Amato
Italy
Rozzano
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

I am absolutely interested in selling them since i have no use for them but while i do not want to steal anyone i'd just also have an idea of what the value for the cards are, which is something i cannot find anywhere

This is why i posted it here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
draghetto wrote:
Hi

I am absolutely interested in selling them since i have no use for them but while i do not want to steal anyone i'd just also have an idea of what the value for the cards are, which is something i cannot find anywhere

This is why i posted it here

Just pick a price and post it to Ebay or here in market place, if it is too high no one will buy it and you can come down on price, don't forge3t to include shipping considerations as well. It's what I do on Ebay all the time I guess the price usually going "high" in my estimates and see what happens.

As for me my son plays Borg a lot so I would be interested in the cards as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.