Subject: New Miniatures? "A pack of Alternate Alien Warriors" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thom En
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo everybody,
anybody ordered during the black friday deal from their shop?
Because orders over 100 pound got a pack of Alternate Alien Warriors.
Would be nice to see some pictures.

And I saw nice pictures from Dakkadakka:

There are some more from the user Dark Severance. Pictures taken from Essen.
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/7650/556916.....

Have the new plastic miniatures something to do with AvP The Last Stand - boardgame?
https://www.facebook.com/Alien-vs-Predator-The-Last-Stand-Bo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These look like the 'Unicast' versions so are likely for the new game.

It would be nice if us KS backers of the original got what we are owed before they focus on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait. What is this new game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:
Wait. What is this new game?

Pure speculation, but probably version more friendly to board gamers (single piece figures, rules which are not fucked up like a football bat to start with).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantin Lubsky
Germany
München
flag msg tools
How about scientists for missions in which you have to protect/eliminate them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
rules which are not fucked up like a football bat

FINGERS CROSSED shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Prodos Games wrote:
We screwed up Alien Vs Predator: The Hunt Begins so badly that the hunt was abruptly halted before it even actually began. whistle

Instead, please enjoy Alien Vs Predator: The Hunt Begins II: Electric Bugaloo Alien Vs Predator: The Last Ditch Effort To Swindle You Stand A totally renamed game that is in fact not our last game, so you can trust that it will be better because we learned our lesson: Stealing is wrong Lying is wrong Fraudulent Kickstarting doesn't pay Boardgames are not technically wargames with literal boards beneath the miniatures.

I do like the new unicast minis though... They all has a very CAPCOM feel (in a good way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Cooper
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was at Spiel in Essen as well and had a talk with the evil master of disaster behind Prodos himself. I asked Jarek about the new minis, and he told me that those are indeed the models for the new version of the boardgame, and that the new one will be a real boardgame with singlepart minis and way easier rules. Oh, and he said the new boardgame will not influence KS fullfillment in any way,however he wasn't able to tell me when I will get the missing stuff that I am still waiting for *grmbl*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
So the take over was a red herring then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
popsical wrote:
So the take over was a red herring then?

Excerpt from Prodos Kickstarter Update 10OCT2016 wrote:
As for upcoming update that will be posted on our official blog at Prodosgames.com, here are a few key points:
Please bear in mind, non of the changed will affect Kickstarters delivery.
1. There is a changed in Prodos Games LTD management structure.
2. New management’s priority is to finish AvP Kickstarter delivery asap, and the route-map is created in order to finish it off:
a) new stuff is being employed to increase capacity for manufacturing and customer service in order to improve communication with backers and shipping.
b) new management decision was to cancel many external casting work to increase capacity to finish AvP Kickstarter, as you may know, every item approved post March 16 needed to be manufactured for you.
c) nothing will be release to retail until the last backer receive their pledges.
They never bothered to post this to their official blog like they specifically said they would (shocker). But the bolded statement is pretty airtight. Nothing (for AVP:THB) will be released to retail until they finish the kickstarter. However, a completely different game using the same license does not violate the letter of this promise (only the very spirit of it). soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Noyes
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
Goodie bloody gum drops. What a crock of ****!
Knowing the way this whole venture has gone so far, I would be expecting AvP THB to be abandoned and the new game to take over.
Oh well, like quite a few games of yore we will probably all end up with a bastardized remnant of the game we purchased.

In ten years time people will look back and say "hey that looked awesome! I wonder why it never got completed?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.