United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone been able to pick this one up in the states? If so, what was the source? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rumor has it that it'll be available in the states first half of December, from the usual suspects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed CGE before placing my Black Friday order and got the response that they were planning on having it available in the first week of December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Rumor has it that it'll be available in the states first half of December, from the usual suspects.

Thanks and hey, I know those guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adriano SC
Brazil
flag msg tools
CGE posted on their website today: "Our new games are landing at our US based warehouse now and we will begin shipping them to our distribution partners starting this week"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been told by a number of places that they were shorted shipment on this game. I have an order on hold at Mini Market and I think they didn't get enough in to fulfill all the pre-orders.

Ah well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus's website shows they expect to have it in the 14th. I have also seen a few say that they got it at their FLGS in the last couple of days. It's coming. Soon. I can't wait. It's holding up my birthday and Christmas presents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
dspezzano wrote:
I've been told by a number of places that they were shorted shipment on this game. I have an order on hold at Mini Market and I think they didn't get enough in to fulfill all the pre-orders.

Ah well.

That really sucks

I hope we made the cut...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
Warsaw
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was CSI one of those places? Annoying when orders get held up... soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
punkin312 wrote:
dspezzano wrote:

Ah well.

That really sucks

I hope we made the cut...

I called them yesterday and they had no idea when it was coming in. I asked them to pull this out into it's own order so the other 2 games would ship so I could have them for Christmas since they are presents.

They told me they would, 2 days later they haven't done a thing. I'm getting really tired with how poor their CS is. I think if nothing happens by the morning I'm going to cancel all my pending order with MM and shop elsewhere from now on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my order at miniaturemarket of this changed status to "order awaiting release". Not sure if this week is an official release date they are waiting for maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
my order at miniaturemarket of this changed status to "order awaiting release". Not sure if this week is an official release date they are waiting for maybe?

Same for me, I just hope my secret santa gift won't be botched because of this. I will have to tell him whats going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sort of in the same boat w/ CSI. I called today and the CS rep didn't know anything about availability. Although my FLGS has two in stock and has had stock since Dec. 8. I put one on hold there and will probably replace Adrenaline with something else on my CSI order to get it to ship.

Apparently, the information available to CS isn't much more than what is on the web. That is unfortunate for those of us trying to figure out if we can get our order by Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
halkster14 wrote:
I am sort of in the same boat w/ CSI. I called today and the CS rep didn't know anything about availability. Although my FLGS has two in stock and has had stock since Dec. 8. I put one on hold there and will probably replace Adrenaline with something else on my CSI order to get it to ship.

Apparently, the information available to CS isn't much more than what is on the web. That is unfortunate for those of us trying to figure out if we can get our order by Christmas.

I hope they upgrade everyone shipment to get there in time. :(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i still haven't heard from MM yet but went to the site and my order says shipped and Adrenaline is still listed in the order. I didn't get an email about the package shipping or confirmation they pulled it out like I asked.

They don't anwser their phones and they still haven't responded to an email. I'll give it to tomorrow and see what happens as usually when it switched to shipped it means it will go out today.

Whether this game is in the package or not, I have no idea but guess I will find out soon enough. Only good news is if ships today I'll have it by Friday as most packages from their take 1-2 days.

I'll post if it actually shows up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dspezzano wrote:
So i still haven't heard from MM yet but went to the site and my order says shipped and Adrenaline is still listed in the order. I didn't get an email about the package shipping or confirmation they pulled it out like I asked.

They don't anwser their phones and they still haven't responded to an email. I'll give it to tomorrow and see what happens as usually when it switched to shipped it means it will go out today.

Whether this game is in the package or not, I have no idea but guess I will find out soon enough. Only good news is if ships today I'll have it by Friday as most packages from their take 1-2 days.

takes a lot longer for me. But Here's hoping it actually goes out today!!

mine doesn't say shipped :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin OKeefe
United States
Tinton Falls
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My CCI order has changed to "Processed" which means its shipping today. Fed Ex already saying my estimated delivery is Saturday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RutgersKev wrote:
My CCI order has changed to "Processed" which means its shipping today. Fed Ex already saying my estimated delivery is Saturday.

I really hope my order from Cardhaus ships so it can arrive before the weekend. I am having a birthday party on Sunday that is just begging for some Adrenaline!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got shipping email now, is Adrenaline in the shipment? I have no idea but I figure I'll find out myself before I get an anwser from MM.

It's a meta game!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dspezzano wrote:
Got shipping email now, is Adrenaline in the shipment? I have no idea but I figure I'll find out myself before I get an anwser from MM.

It's a meta game!!

Do you know when you pre-ordered? I placed my order on Oct. 26th and my MM order status still says "order awaiting release". So wondering if maybe you ordered before me and I didn't make the first load's inventory cut-off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mazzoni
United States
Marietta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
punkin312 wrote:
dspezzano wrote:

takes a lot longer for me. But Here's hoping it actually goes out today!!

mine doesn't say shipped

I'm hoping mine will go out soon too. Don't know about you all, but I preordered back on 10/8/16. However, I had marked it customer hold at the time and only "released" it on 12/5/16. Not sure if that makes a difference in pecking order.

I think if CGE had the game out to the public sooner, it would have been on more Christmas lists. But then gamers buy year round, so what do I know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like most are shipping now. I went to check and found that my CSI order shipped with Adrenaline in it! I ordered on 11/26 if that information is useful to anyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spezzano
United States
Geneva
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrranch wrote:
dspezzano wrote:

It's a meta game!!

Do you know when you pre-ordered? I placed my order on Oct. 26th and my MM order status still says "order awaiting release". So wondering if maybe you ordered before me and I didn't make the first load's inventory cut-off?

I honestly don't remember but I think it was after that.

To be clear I'm not expecting it to be in the shipment. I'm expecting to get the other 2 games I order and this one missing and me having to contact MM and get a credit for the missing game. If the game is in there I will be shocked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Miller
msg tools
I am in Canada and ordered through greatboardgames.ca.

They said Adrenaline is arriving this afternoon and shipping out tomorrow and should arrive in time for Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cook
United States
Spanaway
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
News from cardhaus. Emailed them and got this as a reply.

Quote:
Hi Mike,

Adrenaline was released to brick and mortars first. We just received our shipment and it will be going out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Here's to a few more days of patience...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.