Hide
3 Posts

The Rivals for Catan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fraternal feuds rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Castro
msg tools
Hey guys. Sorry I don't have the game on me as I'm at work. But I played it last night with my girlfriend and it's been irratating me all morning lol.
Fraternal feud card. "Pick 2 cards from opponents hand and discard" are those cards picked at random or do I LOOK at opponents hand and chose 2 cards?
Thanks for you input fellow gamers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just look into the rule book on page 20 (normal edition) or 14 (deluxe edition): "If you have the strength advantage, your opponent gives you all her cards. You choose two of them and place them under draw stacks whose
cards have matching backs."

I think the words solve your question.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedPiranha wrote:
Just look into the rule book on page 20 (normal edition) or 14 (deluxe edition): "If you have the strength advantage, your opponent gives you all her cards. You choose two of them and place them under draw stacks whose
cards have matching backs."

I think the words solve your question.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

That's how I've always played that card when it came up in all of the games I've played, Reiner. It is quite the turn ruiner for the player without the advantage, IMHO, no matter whose turn it is when that event comes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.