Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Albert
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We just unlocked box 5. A red flag was raised because of the new temple building that we unlocked (The 40 cost 'spice' building that gives 3+ explore for each ancient statue). With the rules and milestone surrounding this new building it made it out to be kind of a big deal.

However we already had a temple unlocked in box 2 or 3 I think. Now we have 2 temples. No one had built it yet because of its cost. My question is: was there supposed to be a temple in an earlier box or is this a component error?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
spriggster wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We just unlocked box 5. A red flag was raised because of the new temple building that we unlocked (The 40 cost 'spice' building that gives 3+ explore for each ancient statue). With the rules and milestone surrounding this new building it made it out to be kind of a big deal.

However we already had a temple unlocked in box 2 or 3 I think. Now we have 2 temples. No one had built it yet because of its cost. My question is: was there supposed to be a temple in an earlier box or is this a component error?

You were not supposed to get it in an earlier box. It was a component error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.