Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I added Case 5 and a small error I found on the map. Enjoy!

Hopefully by mid-week next week I'll have Case 6 done. There are more errors in Case 6, so it might take longer.

Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam L
United Kingdom
Gravesend
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi - I've just bought this game retail for Christmas and am starting to worry about all the errata appearing in cases... I realise the game probably wont' be destroyed by these errata, but I wondered how do I KNOW when to use the errata WITHOUT STUMBLING OVER SPOILERS.

Do I read the errata at all? Or is there a list that tell me WHICH SECTIONS need errata, but don't actually give me the contents to accidentally read at the same time?

Does that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
madad07 wrote:
Hi - I've just bought this game retail for Christmas and am starting to worry about all the errata appearing in cases... I realise the game probably wont' be destroyed by these errata, but I wondered how do I KNOW when to use the errata WITHOUT STUMBLING OVER SPOILERS.

Do I read the errata at all? Or is there a list that tell me WHICH SECTIONS need errata, but don't actually give me the contents to accidentally read at the same time?

Does that make sense?

Best practice is to read the errata AS YOU NEED IT. Don't read it ahead of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pickman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madad07 wrote:

Does that make sense?

Just as the poster above said, read the errata as you need it. Unfortunately, you won't know that you need it until you get kind of stuck.

Anyway, the game is really fun, so I expect you will enjoy it. And if you have any specific questions, BGG is here to answer them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.