Popular Tags: [View All]
LYNDA ORM
United States
Atlanta
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Am I playing this game correctly...

The active player has 2 opportunities to cross off numbers; she can choose the white dice (open to all) AND she can choose the colored dice pairing?

OR, she can only choose either the white or the colored pairing...not both?

IF she chooses neither pairing a penality is is marked.

I have been playing that the active player can choose both pairing to cross off numbers if she decides to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Selle
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
star5red wrote:
Am I playing this game correctly...

The active player has 2 opportunities to cross off numbers; she can choose the white dice (open to all) AND she can choose the colored dice pairing?

OR, she can only choose either the white or the colored pairing...not both?

IF she chooses neither pairing a penality is is marked.

I have been playing that the active player can choose both pairing to cross off numbers if she decides to do so.

You played it correctly. If the active player uses both pairings, it is important that he has to make the cross for the white dice before he makes one for the white/colored pair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
... or am I?
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
Stumbled across the same question. The rule book could be a bit more explicit here, but yes - we played the same way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.