Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

For those who participated in the original KS, when did the Pledge Manager open and how long did it stay open? Also, were you able to upgrade your pledge or add content during the PM?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb

The first time around, the pledge manager periodically opened and closed throughout the 2.5 year production cycle. I wouldn't expect that amount of disorder this time around. But who knows? It seems like they have a better handle on their time lines. I'd imagine the pledge manager goes live end of Jan and then is probably open for 2 or 3 months, closing off well before a July-ish ship date on Wave 1. Just my speculation though, I could be wrong.

2. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cranfill

Gladstone
Missouri
msg tools
Any clue if we will be able to add on expansions over the waves as they ship out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I just hope we can alter our pledge manager multiple times before it closes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
TrashcanCity wrote:
Any clue if we will be able to add on expansions over the waves as they ship out?

Previously, the PM was locked for good long before anything started shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
reitoei wrote:
TrashcanCity wrote:

Previously, the PM was locked for good long before anything started shipping.

So basically you get the first round of PM, like many other KS, where you can add extra stuff to your order and pay for it then, but then it reopens at later times to poke you for shipping costs only, with no ability to modify your pledge?

On a related note, were the expansions the same price in the PM as they were during the original campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Boyeldieu
United Kingdom
Glasgow
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
On a related note, were the expansions the same price in the PM as they were during the original campaign?

At some point the stuff in the PM became more expensive. I expect it was around the time Adam got back from China with quotes for the manufacture and transportation of the game. He does have a better idea of the cost now, so hopefully that won't be necessary this time around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.