Hide
3 Posts

Topoum» Forums » Rules

Subject: How do I use "OBSTACLES"? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DAVID LEE
msg tools
The rulebook says to move the "obstacle" to any square.
However, these obstacles are initially set at "X".
Sometimes we will not be adjacent it, so it does not restrict the movement of a square?
Can we take it directly on the battlefield as described in the rulesbook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Soto
Spain
Santander
Cantabria
flag msg tools
designer
www.pedrosoto.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I guess that you refer to the use of obstacles with a Farmer, because the obstacles with the variant "Obstacle" do not move from the starting positions.

With any farmers, any obstacles and tiles start in the "X" positions (water, rock, gas, boxes and ice -of Bratatatata expansion).

During the setup of game you must place the obstacles in the X positions OVER a tile with neutral side up. The obstacle is over terrain not directly over the map.

With the farmer you can move the obstacle to any position over a tile of the battlefield.

And, the Law of War #4, say that there can be just one battlefield on the board. So the initial tile under the obstacle will disappear when the obstacle leaves.

This initial placement was designed so that the moving moles could reach the initial zones of the obstacles and connect them to the battlefield.

Best Regards and enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DAVID LEE
msg tools
I see, thank you!!
This is a funny War games!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.