Subject: More Geis clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Pearson
Canada
Fredericton
NB
flag msg tools
I have thoroughly enjoyed my two plays so far!

For the Geis- when it's played to cancel the text on a green Season card, can Triskel cards with the text "after playing a Season Card..." still be played, or is the turn over as soon as the Geis is played?

In other words, can Triskel cards which are required to follow the playing of a Season card be played after the Geis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the card has been played with no effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Pearson
Canada
Fredericton
NB
flag msg tools
Thank you for the quick reply. Great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Piggybacking here as I have not seen this answered elsewhere.

If the player holding Geis passes and then in the same round, later wants to cancel a green action card by another player, can the player play Geis or by passing are they not allowed to play the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
ludyee wrote:

If the player holding Geis passes and then in the same round, later wants to cancel a green action card by another player, can the player play Geis or by passing are they not allowed to play the card?

They are allowed to play it. Passing doesn't prevent a player from taking any other actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ludyee wrote:

Just to be very clear, you can pass and then play actions later. Passing doesn't mean you're out of the round. The only effect of passing is that the round is over when everyone passes in a row. So you might pass, expecting to play more cards later, but then everyone else passes, and you don't get a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.