Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Firefly Reference Spreadsheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Folks,

I've created a new version of my Firefly reference spreadsheet. You can download it here.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/140286/firefly-referen...

Cosmetically, it's essentially identical to earlier documents, but I went through and tried to standardize some terminology and icons, as well as incorporating corrections from recent PBF games. I'm sure there are still some imperfections, but I figured now was a good time to start fresh.

The document includes all official Firefly products, as well as ACES & EIGHTS, SHIP PACK #1: WHITE LIGHTNING, and LOCAL COLOR.

Depending on your preferences, on certain pages (notably Supplies and Jobs), you may need to filter out "Customs" and/or "Promos."

Cost generators have been removed, but will likely be added back in during a later update.

There are also a few pages for some of the projects I may work on in the future - Local Color 2.0, Complications, etc - for folks interested in perusing.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurrah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anyone sees anything I've missed, please post here and I'll update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!!! Thanks, George!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger BW
United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any particular reason for the version number reset? (Yes, I have all the old versions archived.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fresh start.

And, to be honest, to keep it from being buried in the files. I think the previous thread was with something like version 4.2!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.