Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why you couldn't play both teams to the best of your ability as there's no hidden information.

That being said, you might want to look into the videogame implementations, both for games against the computer as well as games against other people online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zundert
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you mean by solo that you can play against an a.i. then no. But testing plays or play a game against yourself can be fun but you wont be doing it often because, well, you allways lose hahaha.
But painting the teams up, creating a strong team and figuring out wich tactics work will keep you busy enough and is a great solo experience.

To give a short answer, don't buy it for solo play. But it is a game that will keep you busy if you want to make it a hobby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Just you wait.
badge
There's a million things I haven't done.
mbmbmbmbmb
While I like solo games, I can't think of a game I'd want to play solo less. Much of the joy of Blood Bowl comes from shared joy and misery at the successes and failures of your little men. To me, it's very social. Playing alone, the frustrations of the turnover-based mechanics would just feel random and pointlessly frustrating.

Also, I don't feel like the tactics are particularly suited to solo play, but then, I'm not really a solo player who can play both sides of the board at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
mahdi83 wrote:
Can we play it solo??

There are no rules for solo play. Playing against yourself is not going to be interesting and probably more frustrating than informational.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Mc Donald
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Although in this era of "every game needs to be solo-friendly" I would certainly be interested if some enterprising young go-getter put together some sort of AI tactics deck that would enable solo play. Solo games have arguably never been more popular or in demand, so I bet there's a bright young mind out there somewhere that could get the job done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Bowl is very fun just playing each team yourself.

You have a bit less connection to each team so favoring one or the other isn't really an issue.

Then again, I have no trouble soloing any game, including Warhammer AoS.

Specific solo rules often just suck, or change the game into something very different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Although in this era of "every game needs to be solo-friendly" I would certainly be interested if some enterprising young go-getter put together some sort of AI tactics deck that would enable solo play. Solo games have arguably never been more popular or in demand, so I bet there's a bright young mind out there somewhere that could get the job done.

It's already been done. It's called Blood Bowl 2 from Cyanide, and it's on sale on Steam right now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Be Lasch
Sweden
flag msg tools
Well you can but I don't think its fun to play a 16 turn game by your self.

Blood bowl 2 are available on Steam/PS4,Xbox1, best online on Steam

Also blood bowl on ipad/Android,

BBtactics.com have some challenger, where they have a set up and your goal is to do a Touchdown, like "chess quis".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.