Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Robinson
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know this is probably a stupid question but I am still a little confused on tire wear. Here is my example:

I overshoot a corner by 1 and it eliminates my last tire point. I spin out.

I overshoot a corner by 2 and the first overshoot point eliminates my last tire point? What happens?

I overshoot a corner by 3 and the first overshoot point eliminates my last tire point? What happens?

Thanks,

Chuck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I overshoot a corner by 2 and the first overshoot point eliminates my last tire point? What happens?
You are out of the race unless you have brake points to use.

I overshoot a corner by 3 and the first overshoot point eliminates my last tire point? What happens?
Same as above.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Robinson
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
The answer is this then:

Hitting the remaining tire points exactly causes a spinout. Future overshoots cannot be more than 1 or elimination.

If I ever overshoot 1 or more remaining tire points for the first time, I am eliminated (i.e. I have 4 remaining tire points and I overshoot by 5 or more, then I am eliminated).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alain David
France
Voisins le Bx
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, good answer.

After a spinout, a new "1 tyre" overshooting goes to another spinout, more goes to elimination.

Note that if playing with soft tyres, you can't have to spinouts as 2 tyres are needed for a 1 step overshooting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.