Subject: Spy Tricks (WIP) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iffix Y Santaph
msg tools
designer
Find the link on the microbadge below.
badge
The Evil... The Chaotic... The Wallaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,
I'm in early stages of development for a new card game called Spy Tricks. Spy Tricks is, as you might imagine, a Trick Taking game. It will have 24 cards, numbered 1-24, assigned to Agents and a Mission Control, which may be a player or may be run as an A.I. It uses storytelling aspects and puzzle challenges. It is, at least in my mind, a rarity as it will be a (mostly) cooperative trick taking game. Missions may require a player to take a specific trick, a number of tricks, empty his hand so as to acquire a "package" of cards set aside. And as the "spy training" progresses, a group of rogue spies attempt to seize control of Mission Control.
I'm writing at this time to gauge interest in this challenging project. If you've seen a cooperative trick taking game with story and puzzle elements, it might be interesting to hear about as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Posa
United States
Lebanon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sound interesting! I like a lot of spy-themed things, so I'm curious to see how this develops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.