Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hrvoje Babić
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi!
I have a question about the final scoring, do I multiply the victory points of every citizen card in my district of the colour matching my scoring card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Arévalo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Hrvoje.
Not exactly. Those numbers indicate the amount of cards of that color you need to get extra points.
So, if your allies card says:
x2 yellow; x2 green; x2 blue
4 cards=+3; 5 cards=+4; 6 cards=+5
This means, if you have 4 cards in your district that match with the requirements, you get 3 extra points; if you have 5 cards in your district that match with the requirements, you get 4 extra points, and if you have 6 cards in your district that match with the requirements, you get 5 extra points.
What requirements?
The requirements are that they must be 2 yellow cards, 2 green cards and 2 blue cards. So that, if you have 3 yellow cars, the third is not count for the requirement.
if at the end of a game you would have 2 yellow cards, 1 green and 3 blue cards, you would get:
2 (yellow)+1 (green)+2 (blue)= 5 cards that match the requirements, so you would get 4 extra points.

I hope this example could help. If you have more doubts, please don't hesitate of asking again.

Thanks a lot, and I hope you enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hrvoje Babić
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ooooooh, so i got it completely wrongwhistle, thanks for the information
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.