Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the endurance level of a monster? And why would I want to double it? I guess I have missed this trait somehow in all my playthroughs of the game. Can anyone help me out about what this level up ability actually does?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some monsters like Swamp Slugs and Flesh Drones have an Endurance level, say (3), in which case each hit can do no more than three Damage to the monster. Doubling this to (6) is an advantage, he can now do up to double the damage to this kind of monster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I don't have either of those monsters, so maybe this ability won't be that useful to me, I'll have to look at the others to see if any have it. I thought maybe it was another name for something I already knew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
None of the monsters from the Core Sets have it, but it's fairly common on expansion monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, must not have the ones in question. Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.