Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to pick these up since I missed them.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how did something happen.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
The local Warhammer store in my area got exactly 3 sets of the Skaven team and 2 sets of Skaven dice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aardvarkius wrote:
The local Warhammer store in my area got exactly 3 sets of the Skaven team and 2 sets of Skaven dice...

Then I'l take that as a no. Ha ha.

Ah well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
The dice tend to be a limited quantity item, and they sell out fast on GW's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My FLGS ordered three sets and got one (and I have them). The other guy who preordered them was SOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Looking to pick these up since I missed them.

Thanks.

eBay is your friend. In the UK, just £45 a set! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
It this just a completist thing? There isn't anything different from them and the other BB dice other than color? Surprised they are going for so much! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm home!
badge
The thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
mbmbmbmbmb
cmontgo2 wrote:
It this just a completist thing? There isn't anything different from them and the other BB dice other than color? Surprised they are going for so much! :-)

I kinda wonder if people know this. I expected there to be a Skaven symbol or something on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David SL
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd imagine there are going to be some amazing third party dice for this game soon, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
puzzlemonkey wrote:
cmontgo2 wrote:

I kinda wonder if people know this. I expected there to be a Skaven symbol or something on them.

Oh, if that's the case, then I don't need them.

I thought there was somethng special about them other than the color.

I can hold off for other dice then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
puzzlemonkey wrote:
cmontgo2 wrote:

Nah. They are functionally the same as the two sets in the base. And you can use dice from the previous edition or the dice from the NAF just as well. The skaven dice are just warpstone colored and come in a hard plastic dice shell. If you really want dice, a one year subscription to the NAF will get you a colored set of your choice, along with membership benefits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Bedang
msg tools
FortyRock
badge
Beware of Rocks from above
mbmbmbmbmb
KoalaXav wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:
puzzlemonkey wrote:
cmontgo2 wrote:

Nah. They are functionally the same as the two sets in the base. And you can use dice from the previous edition or the dice from the NAF just as well. The skaven dice are just warpstone colored and come in a hard plastic dice shell. If you really want dice, a one year subscription to the NAF will get you a colored set of your choice, along with membership benefits.

While I haven't looked, I was told the symbol on the 6 face is Skaven specific (and not the generic BB symbol).

(I waited outside on launch day to pick up one of the only two sets the local shop received).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lajaro wrote:
KoalaXav wrote:
Bruiser419 wrote:
puzzlemonkey wrote:
cmontgo2 wrote:

While I haven't looked, I was told the symbol on the 6 face is Skaven specific (and not the generic BB symbol).

(I waited outside on launch day to pick up one of the only two sets the local shop received).

I don't believe it is.

Not to be confused with the Skaven Warhammer dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be giving away a set when I put my video series up on YouTube.

Should be up by next Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Join the NAF and pick the color set you want.

http://www.thenaf.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I get you OP. Those green gummies do look delicious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raven Zachary
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use the eBay app on your phone, you can so a saved search with notifications for a term such as 'skaven dice' and be alerted when new items appear on eBay.

I did this, and was able to do a Buy It Now for $25 on a set a couple of days ago. Most of the Skaven Dice on eBay now are more expensive than that, but occasionally someone will list an item with a fairly cheap Buy It Now price that you can scoop up quickly with the notifications enabled to your phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikodemus of the UK
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I had a message regarding the dice I had ordered, that there would be no more. I missed out, and the initial amounts supplied are it.
If that's the case with dice in the future, not gonna bother with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikodemus of the UK wrote:
I had a message regarding the dice I had ordered, that there would be no more. I missed out, and the initial amounts supplied are it.
If that's the case with dice in the future, not gonna bother with them.

Yeah, I am over it. They aren't that special and if I can't get this set I won't get the others either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.