Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Curse of the Rougarou - Custom New Orleans Map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lee miller
msg tools
mb
I originally made this for my Arkham Horror LCG Mod for Tabletop Simulator
(which can be found herehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795997...)

Feel free to use it for print out as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I was picturing for each scenario...where the background adds to the ambiance...like The Gathering takes place in a house...

Thank you for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the comment. I plan to make more for every scenario. I'm going to do the devourer below next I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jensen
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's really cool. I'm going to print this out and use it. I hope you continue to make these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing your TTS mod for several weeks. I've been watching your mod change over the weeks. I'll be honest, every time I see stuff change I go "Argh it all changed!!! Wait...this is cool... oh, look at this thing!" I always stand corrected when it comes out better than my initial first reaction to the change happens. Keep up the good work.

By the way, I don't know if it's been fixed but the chaos token bag isn't able to be shuffled since it's locked. It's an easy fix to unlock it manually but some might not figure that out.

Ps: really liked the swing music, set the mood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
hey thanks alot for the feedback. It's getting really close to being completed. I have it pretty much how I want it. I'm flirting around with adding scripted bags that have a cleanup function, so you can put all the clues back in with a click of the button. I still need to update the curse of the rougarou with the standard/expert chaos bags so they are already pre-made. I still need to scan in all the cards to hi-res also (and name them)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need any more feed back, would it be best to post them to the steam site for the mod?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Yes that is the best place, I check everyday there. I found a new 20's swing music collection I'll be adding. I agree, I think it fits better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Fyxsius wrote:
If you need any more feed back, would it be best to post them to the steam site for the mod?

Just updated the playlist with some audiobook narration. Let me know what you think of the two together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spectrehorseman wrote:
Fyxsius wrote:

Just updated the playlist with some audiobook narration. Let me know what you think of the two together.

Will do when I can, it's a week of 12 hour shifts this week for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!!

Here's the file blown up to 18 x 18 inches and laminated at Kinkos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.