Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirko Papritz
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I wonder if there are people looking in Munich for an English speaking gaming group. I am German but I would like to found such a group to keep my speaking skills trained and to get in touch with new gaming friends from all around the world.

Please respond to this post if you are interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am always interested in playing games, but I am also German unfortunately... ;-)
Some time ago we have played with an American onxe in a while. I could try reactivating this... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre CHAZAL
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello,

Good idea! I am also looking for a gaming group in Munich. I am French, so improving my German wouldn't bother me... but I am also happy to speak English.

Pierre
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Laubender
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an English-speaking Meetup-Group: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Munich-Boardgame-Meetup/
They meet every two weeks on Wednesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmelo Sgobio
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to play with you, it's been one year I'm living in Munich but I got problem to find people who speak English and interested in boardgame. Big selection of English games in my shelf, sadly I am available mostly in the weekend.
Let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Laubender
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Carmelo!
quagliostro wrote:
I would love to play with you, it's been one year I'm living in Munich but I got problem to find people who speak English and interested in boardgame. Big selection of English games in my shelf, sadly I am available mostly in the weekend.
Let me know!
There is also this Facebook-Group of Munich boardgamers: https://www.facebook.com/groups/432581893499623/
You can join and ask for gaming on the weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaming on the weekend (Friday evening to Sunday evening?) would also be my preferred time. Where do you live? Maybe we could arrange something?

regards

Andreas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmelo Sgobio
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, exactly those evenings! even if this December between job deadlines, family reunion and guests to host at my place, I really cannot organize anything. If you want to organize anything, just PM me and let see. After these holidays, for sure I will try to set a night game! FYI, I live close to Konigsplatz... Keep in touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Fernandes
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi everyone, not sure if you guys managed to arrange something, but if you did, I would like to join. Im Brazilian, since 2014 in germany, but new in munich. I've got like 20 games and always interested in learning new ones
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Papritz
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for all the responses!

I intended to attract other players over time in the long run with my post. Thanks to Carmelo the first meet up will be soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanh-Tri
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Hi,

I'm living in Munich since the last month.
I'm French and I don't speak german yet.. So it would be great to join an english group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanh-Tri
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Is somebody free next week?
We can start with a little game night at my place if you want.

I'm free every evening next week between Monday and Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am quite busy next week, but maybe Wednesday or Friday could be an Option...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmelo Sgobio
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Friday, count me in!
I am also available this weekend, in any case just PM me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanh-Tri
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
Great! So, we can plan that on the next Friday (20/01).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.