Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two really basic questions I didn't see an answer to.

1. If my draw pile gets used up, do I shuffle my discard pile to create a new draw pile?

2. When I shuffle my initial deck before drawing, do I shuffle it in such a way that all good are on one side and one evil are on the other (so the deck is "alignment aligned" for lack of a better phrase)

Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tolis Koutsikos

Athens
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes.
2. No, you shuffle and flip cards a few times to make it as randomized as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Aldridge
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mohnkern wrote:
2. When I shuffle my initial deck before drawing, do I shuffle it in such a way that all good are on one side and one evil are on the other (so the deck is "alignment aligned" for lack of a better phrase)

You COULD...but your opponent gets to shuffle/flip once you're done, so can randomize it if you failed to sufficiently. (Page 6 says "In addition to normal shuffling, players MAY take any number of cards from the top of the deck, flip them over, and then place them back on top." It does not require this, though you could argue what "sufficiently randomizing" means.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.