5 Posts

Atlantic Wall: D-Day to Falaise» Forums » Rules

Subject: question re use of ADV in rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bobby Bryant
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the e-rules say "The Allied side [h]as an ADV of 5" (for June 6, 15.3.0), and "German ADV is 4" (starting July 2, 16.6.0), and "German ADV is 2" (starting August 1, 16.7.0) - is that the ADV for each army, or is it to be split among all the side's armies?

thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each Army's starting ADV before adjustments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
When the e-rules say "The Allied side [h]as an ADV of 5" (for June 6, 15.3.0), and "German ADV is 4" (starting July 2, 16.6.0), and "German ADV is 2" (starting August 1, 16.7.0) - is that the ADV for each army, or is it to be split among all the side's armies?

On June 6, each corps has an ADV of 5. For the Germans (in both cases) each army has that ADV.

I changed the wording to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Bryant
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I assume that when an Allied army activates and gets its own ADV, subordinated XXXs lose their previous inherent ADV... right?

(Sorry, I'm updating a play aid, and want to make sure the details are absolutely correct.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
That is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.