Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Quinn
New Zealand
Auckland
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no doubt this has been requested already but it slightly mystifies me as to why it hasn't been implemented yet..

Some kind of filter based search...I should be able to find co-op games from 2014 or later that play up to 6 players in less than 2 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Click on Adv. Search at the top of the page. Set year published from 2014, players at 6, play time up to 2 hours. Under Filter by Board Game Mechanic, click on + for cooperative play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Harvey
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm assuming that the slow revamping of the site is taking precedence - it would be silly to rewrite the search module and then have to clean it to conform to the new look afterwards.

Hopefully they will collate the search suggestions made over the years and we'll get something better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Quinn
New Zealand
Auckland
none
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGodsMustBeCrazy wrote:
Click on Adv. Search at the top of the page. Set year published from 2014, players at 6, play time up to 2 hours. Under Filter by Board Game Mechanic, click on + for cooperative play.

Thanks! Been here for 5+ years and never tried that blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.