Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Davis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, like another KS backer, the box containing the expansion decks had fallen apart and the expansion decks, minis and metal tokens were lying around in the shipping box. No apparent damage resulted, except that a few of the plastic card dividers are a little warped.

However, when conducting an inventory, I find I don't have an Expansion #5 deck. Reviewing an unpacking video, and looking on the NWS website, it does appear that there is no Expansion Deck #5. But I thought I would ask the question here. If not a deck, what is Expansion #5?

Thanks

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
G'day Bob,

The packing issue has been raised with DVG

Expansion #5 is the foot locker - it should have cards in it - they have a number 5- in the left bottom corner, a list of the type of cards is in the card thread.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1656030/type-and-number-...

112 cards in exp 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Davis
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, David

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Webster
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Tech & BoardGaming Nerd
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today and the contents were definitely in a bit of disarray. The footlocker suffered some minor corner damage and peeling but nothing white glue and a green marker can't fix. Some of the divider cards had fallen out of their ziplock bag and I am missing at least one (UK Elite). Before I contact DVG I want to be sure that it is the only missing divider. Would someone who has the footlocker please tell me how many divider cards there should be total? I have 30:

UK: 3 (missing Elite)
US: 4
Germany: 4
Russia: 4
Poland: 4
Mission: 2
Objective: 2
Skill Card: 1
Event Card: 1
Action Deck: 1
Equipment Card: 1
Service Record: 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 31 divider cards with the breakdown as you have written plus your missing UK Hostile Deck Elite.

4 US – Soldier Card/Weapon Card/US Hostile Deck Frontline/US Hostile Deck Elite
4 UK – Soldier Card/Weapon Card/UK Hostile Deck Frontline/UK Hostile Deck Elite
4 Germany – Soldier Card/Weapon Card/German Hostile Deck Frontline/German Hostile Deck Elite
4 Russia – Soldier Card/Weapon Card/Russia Hostile Deck Frontline/Russia Hostile Deck Elite
4 Poland – Soldier Card/Weapon Card/Poland Hostile Deck Frontline/Poland Hostile Deck Elite
2 Location Card – Europe/Russia
2 Mission Card - Europe/Russia
2 Objective Card - Europe/Russia
1 Skill Card
1 Event Card
1 Action Deck
1 Equipment Card
1 Service Record
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just emailed DVG about who best to contact with these issues - noting that IAFL is in it's final kick starter days and so things may be busy there - it would be great to know who can address these issues promptly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Webster
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Tech & BoardGaming Nerd
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Christopher and David. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing the Polish Soldier Card. Would appreciate info on how to get that replaced.

Everything else seems to have arrived intact, but OMG that was horrible packaging! There was a thin white cardboard box that probably had held some of the components, but had been completely destroyed and those components were floating around loose in the big box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The usual way is to email:

customerservice@dvg.com

I have asked if there is a specific person(s) available to address any WF WWII issues as promptly as possible.

When you contact DVG - if you can work out the card number that you are missing - it makes it far easier to send you a replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Webster
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Tech & BoardGaming Nerd
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a reply from "Sarah" just a couple hours after sending an email to customerservice@dvg.com . They seem to be very responsive; it's a shame that they put themselves in a position where they need to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It would seem that my Segrant level didn't come with expansion #12 (polish deck #2) and a few of the cards had mis cuts. Other than these two issues though everything else was fine, packaging was sufficient and no box issues. I have emailed DVG and I'm waiting for a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.