Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I had read somewhere of a new game from the creator of KD:M coming in the distant future? Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
He may want to work on other games, but I suspect the current kickstarter will keep him busy until fulfillment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in May, Adam posted a list of potential future projects, some of which we're already seeing in this campaign:

Quote:
So! In the vein of embracing the insanity, Here are some things I am excited to see on the horizon of Kingdom Death. Consider it a soft-announcement of the things that inspire me to work every morning.

KDM - Nightmare Ram Expansion
KDM - Ringtail Fox Expansion
KDM - Black Knight Expansion
KDM - Gryphon Expansion
KDM - Frogdog Expansion
KDM - Lantern Festival (being reworked from the ground up, might focus on towns instead of settlements)
KDM - Storm Knight Expansion (how a survivor can become a hero)
KDM - Custom Campaign Book (for mixing our current expansions, supported with new story events)
KDM - Rust Ocean (area where Architects are from)
KD:Q - Kingdom Death Quest, a PVC game for mass market (gonna try distro with this!)
KD:T - Titan, a deck building game, its perspective far pulled far back to the greater entity level.
KD:L - Labyrinth, the game that highlights Twilight Knights, White Speakers and other hero level classes.
KD:2D - A retro cinematic platformer, with GORGEOUS hand made sprite animation.
MALE PINUPS

Of course these are the far off projects that loom large and don't include the resin releases that I have the pleasure of working on everyday!

Will all of this see the light of day? Will the team rebel and overthrow me first? I certainly can't say for now, but it should be a lot of fun either way!

It'll be interesting to see what other KD:M stuff on this list makes it to this KS (Ringtail Fox plz). No telling if or when he'll get to the other projects though, considering how much KD:M stuff there will be to deliver after this campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats cool. If I remember correctly, it sounded like a dungeon crawl. What I was thinking is most likely in that list.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
Thats cool. If I remember correctly, it sounded like a dungeon crawl. What I was thinking is most likely in that list.

Thanks!

That would be KD: Labyrinth, known by fans for a while as KD: Heroes (Labyrinth is the proper name however)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I forgot about that campaign book idea. I hope that works its way into this Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Baildon
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Elyklord wrote:
Back in May, Adam posted a list of potential future projects, some of which we're already seeing in this campaign:

Quote:
So! In the vein of embracing the insanity, Here are some things I am excited to see on the horizon of Kingdom Death. Consider it a soft-announcement of the things that inspire me to work every morning.

KDM - Nightmare Ram Expansion
KDM - Ringtail Fox Expansion
KDM - Black Knight Expansion
KDM - Gryphon Expansion
KDM - Frogdog Expansion
KDM - Lantern Festival (being reworked from the ground up, might focus on towns instead of settlements)
KDM - Storm Knight Expansion (how a survivor can become a hero)
KDM - Custom Campaign Book (for mixing our current expansions, supported with new story events)
KDM - Rust Ocean (area where Architects are from)
KD:Q - Kingdom Death Quest, a PVC game for mass market (gonna try distro with this!)
KD:T - Titan, a deck building game, its perspective far pulled far back to the greater entity level.
KD:L - Labyrinth, the game that highlights Twilight Knights, White Speakers and other hero level classes.
KD:2D - A retro cinematic platformer, with GORGEOUS hand made sprite animation.
MALE PINUPS

Of course these are the far off projects that loom large and don't include the resin releases that I have the pleasure of working on everyday!

Will all of this see the light of day? Will the team rebel and overthrow me first? I certainly can't say for now, but it should be a lot of fun either way!

It'll be interesting to see what other KD:M stuff on this list makes it to this KS (Ringtail Fox plz). No telling if or when he'll get to the other projects though, considering how much KD:M stuff there will be to deliver after this campaign

It'll also be interesting to see how Quest differs from Monster, aside from in scale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmb
He also mentioned that if he revisited the Lantern Festival he would likely make it a new core game. But, yeah, I hope to god he doesn't move on to a new game until the new stuff is hitting production. To often that happens to the detriment of the original product. Not that Poots would release something sub par, just a bit (very) late

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.