Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan S.
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lightning deal for $27.13. Normal price around $36.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SDJGDI8/ref=od_aui_deta...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Upton
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks for the post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this in a flash sale last year for $30. Great components, fun game, and $27 is a excellent deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also want to check your local Tuesday Morning where it's a mere $20.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1675306/tuesday-morning...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somethings off with Tuesday Morning. Visited 4 store in my area. All of them has at least 1 in store inventory but the're not in the shelves and at the back ( Looked for them about 2 weeks ago). Searched the store high and low because most of the time, somebody puts them somewhere else than the toy section but no cigar. Good luck finding one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Turner
United States
Bexley
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jiger wrote:
Somethings off with Tuesday Morning. Visited 4 store in my area. All of them has at least 1 in store inventory but the're not in the shelves and at the back ( Looked for them about 2 weeks ago). Searched the store high and low because most of the time, somebody puts them somewhere else than the toy section but no cigar. Good luck finding one.

I just found one last Tuesday. (There where actually two copies). The staff had no idea what I was talking about, but They were with the games and tucked behind some other games. I just happened to see the end of the box with the imperial logo and realized it was star wars. It was not in the section of all the other Star Wars toys.

The Tuesday morning thread shows the ID number so you can look it up in inventory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took me quite a while to find the two that were at the Dedham, MA location. They were on a top shelf and I couldn't have identified them from the aisle because of the way the Black Edition boxes look. It was only because I saw them from the end of the aisle that I saw them at all. I moved the remaining copy among the other games so the next person could actually find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.