5 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Components Queries - Main game and expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've got a few queries, some of which come from comparison of components. I think I've answered for myself, but I'm interested if I'm right.

Tiles and Life Tokens not present for Pelias and variants of Conan and Belit as not covered in stretch goals?

Wolf Expansion - All 3 tiles have the same border colour, intended or a mistake? Should I apply highlighters?

Black Dragons Expansion - tiles don't have a reinforcement cost like Belit's Guards: is this a misprint or will it will be defined in relevant adventures? Would this imply Black Guards should have Life tokens?

Amra the Lion character sheet is the expected character sheet for King Conan?

Expansions for Baal Pteor, Demon of Earth, Vanir Valkyrie, Kushite Witch Hunters, Sabre Toothed Tiger and Dragon are all missing Life Point Tokens.

Yogah the Yag Expansion is a character only so won't have Tiles or a Life Token?

Confirmations are welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Ruiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
BiffV1 wrote:

Tiles and Life Tokens not present for Pelias and variants of Conan and Belit as not covered in stretch goals?

Confirmations are welcome.

There shouldn't be tiles/markers for Pelias and the variants of Conan and Savage Belit, as they were only character sheets. The stretch goal turning heroes into Overlord Units did not include them.

Amra the Lion is the King Conan miniature. It was a name Conan got while being a Pirate Captain. Not sure why they chose it specifically for this miniature, but there is a second miniature in one of the Guest boxes called King Conan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifi 666
msg tools
mbmb
BiffV1 wrote:
Wolf Expansion - All 3 tiles have the same border colour, intended or a mistake? Should I apply highlighters?

Unless official errata states differently, it's intended. In some scenarios you have the tile for the same model multiple times in the river.

Quote:
Black Dragons Expansion - tiles don't have a reinforcement cost like Belit's Guards: is this a misprint or will it will be defined in relevant adventures? Would this imply Black Guards should have Life tokens?

I would assume that unless official errata (or a specific scenario) states differently, they cannot be used as reinforcements.

Quote:

There is an expansion (invited artist box) with another King Conan model and character sheet.

Quote:
Expansions for Baal Pteor, Demon of Earth, Vanir Valkyrie, Kushite Witch Hunters, Sabre Toothed Tiger and Dragon are all missing Life Point Tokens.

True, noticed that as well.

Quote:
Yogah the Yag Expansion is a character only so won't have Tiles or a Life Token?

I would assume so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bifi666 wrote:
BiffV1 wrote:

Unless official errata states differently, it's intended. In some scenarios you have the tile for the same model multiple times in the river.

I had that thought at first, but then came to this conclusion - they're wolves, they can move pretty quickly. This could make them quite a dangerous offensive force in their scenario.

Bifi666 wrote:
Quote:

I would assume that unless official errata (or a specific scenario) states differently, they cannot be used as reinforcements.

Don't forget that these are allies, so they wouldn't normally be used by the OL. However, given that the heroes have cards so they can be used by the OL it seems a bit disappointing this was missed. But, unfortunately, all the addon boxes don't seem to have been reviewed prior to the final production release, so I suspect this wasn't intended to have been missed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ten Wolves activating three times, good news for Overlords.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.