Popular Tags: [View All]
Kellen Feral
United States
Los Angeles - Mar Vista
California
flag msg tools
One Eternal Round
mbmbmbmbmb
Having never kickstarted this game, I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options available things.

Is there going to be a kickstarter in 2017 for Cthulhu Wars that includes the base game? It seems the best way to buy the game is during a kickstarter.

If not, should I buy the base game today with the 15% off coupon? I read somewhere that the current available version is slightly inferior to what I might get next year with a restock?

Apologies for the silly questions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They've hinted at a Cthulhu Wars: Onslaught III but there are no firm details on when/if it is happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume that buying it now would put the game in your hands much sooner than going through a potential Kickstarter in 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Ware
United States
Prairieville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Or you could buy my DVM pledge which is still sitting on multiple bookshelves. I only ever opened the base game to inspect the contents. Everything else is still in shrink. Scared to think what shipping from NC to CA would cost though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
testicleez wrote:
Or you could buy my DVM pledge which is still sitting on multiple bookshelves. I only ever opened the base game to inspect the contents. Everything else is still in shrink. Scared to think what shipping from NC to CA would cost though.

Your will power is incredible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
we are looking at doing a potential Onslaught Three, but it would NOT be launched until after Onslaught Two has been delivered, and it is not clear what previously-published items would be included. It might not include a reprint of the core game, for instance.

You can get the core game right this minute from our website though. I admit shipping is kind of expensive, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.