GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,275 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Typhon Bundle last two to be revealed - Any ideas? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the fence with going with the Typhon Bundle. Wonder what what the last two reveals will be?
Hope not, but have a bad feeling Conan maybe for the big box on the left. (which I just ordered from CSI so do not want and will be deal killer) - No idea what the smaller one on the right would be at all.

Was really not thrilled with just the one map Termopylae that was included - thought would be several more maps.

Guess we will know next couple of days, but like to hear what other guesses folks have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not Conan, afaik. They keep saying in the live stream that they want this to be focused on MB. I'm thinking more terrain stuff or a collector's case. The last little box is probably the pigs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Collector case/box would be interesting. Something to put all the unlocks in maybe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mbmb
I assume that one will be plastic terrain pieces for elevation. We have not seen an alternative yet for the simple basegame stuff while we did see better trees and collums as an alternative.

But that covers just one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess for the bigger one is paints
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Dorb wrote:
Collector case/box would be interesting. Something to put all the unlocks in maybe...

Leo said the Pandora Box (box for the SG's) will be a stretch goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Haynes
United States
Holliston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He did say the Pandora's Box would be a stretch goal, but Jake Thornton later said in the comments that this was probably said in error, and was more likely to be an add-on. I suppose it could end up being a stretch goal after all, but I think it wouldn't be likely that we'd reach it. In Conan, that stretch goal appeared only when it went over $3M, which might be too ambitious for this campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn shame I didn't get in and and pay attention to the Conan one. Guess there is a first for everything. This being my first Kickstarter, learning a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess for one of the extra boxes is alternative sculpts for troops since they said they had some prepared for stretch goals but after the hell dogs they changed their plans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is no way they're including Conan in this. They said so.

That last big box will be to hold extra content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the big box is just that a USD 25 big box (that doesn't even hold the m in minis ). That's me sticking to 299 level then as no interest in the rpg and conan crossover stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would much rather had a box to fit all the non Core Box minis and everything that goes along with them so will not have a dozen little boxes to mess with and store, but that's me. Also not really understanding the last one either, the Paolo Guest Box. Really thought they would go out with a bang and some big center piece for that price.
Going to have to re-think the Typhon now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
Would much rather had a box to fit all the non Core Box minis and everything that goes along with them so will not have a dozen little boxes to mess with and store, but that's me. Also not really understanding the last one either, the Paolo Guest Box. Really thought they would go out with a bang and some big center piece for that price.
Going to have to re-think the Typhon now.

Well the Typhon bundle is everything. The Titan bundle has all the gameplay essentials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a package comparison site up anywhere, sort of like we've seen with the Reaper Bones Kickstarters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just look at the images on the KS site. It's not like the packages are complicated. One has all gameplay add-ons (minis, maps, scenarios). The other has everything (as above plus crossover, guest box, terrain, dice, books, clips).

What else would you need to compare them?

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
Just look at the images on the KS site. It's not like the packages are complicated. One has all gameplay add-ons (minis, maps, scenarios). The other has everything (as above plus crossover, guest box, terrain, dice, books, clips).

What else would you need to compare them?

Bye
Thanee

Because I like to see what the total costs and savings are. Some people love spreadsheets and some people love piles of unorganized...everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I believe the Core(God) package has all the essentials. The rest is just gluttony and more gluttony.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.