$60.00
$20.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: total noob question about KS and the pledge manager rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i really want the titan bundle but need to save a little more green. If I pledge $100 now will I get a chance to add the titan bundle later? Did they mention when the pledge manager will start? I asked on the KS page but there are about 10k comments there to sift through.

I'm kinda a novice on KS.....if that wasn't obvious.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bigGameGeek wrote:
So i really want the titan bundle but need to save a little more green. If I pledge $100 now will I get a chance to add the titan bundle later? Did they mention when the pledge manager will start? I asked on the KS page but there are about 10k comments there to sift through.

I'm kinda a novice on KS.....if that wasn't obvious.

Yes you can.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat as you, never done anything with KickStarter before. I just did the Core Box / God Pledge for $99 and watching the Typhon Bundle. From what I can tell you have until December 1st 3PM EST time to change it?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
Same boat as you, never done anything with KickStarter before. I just did the Core Box / God Pledge for $99 and watching the Typhon Bundle. From what I can tell you have until December 1st 3PM EST time to change it?

You have until the end of the campaign to pledge any amount that will make a difference to achieve a stretch goal.

After that, the Pledge manager will open (probably in January) and you will have an opportunity to add more to your pledge to buy more stuff (including the bundles).
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Adding to your pledge before the end of the KS will go to unlocking more stretch goals. You can actually add more money when they unlock the Pledge Manger in January and at that time indicate what expansions you want. It should be open for about a month.

I'm currently backing that the core pledge level with plans of adding money in the Pledge Manager to get the Titan level. Or if I sell some more things, the Typhon level
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
zinho73 wrote:
Dorb wrote:
Same boat as you, never done anything with KickStarter before. I just did the Core Box / God Pledge for $99 and watching the Typhon Bundle. From what I can tell you have until December 1st 3PM EST time to change it?

You have until the end of the campaign to pledge any amount that will make a difference to achieve a stretch goal.

After that, the Pledge manager will open (probably in January) and you will have an opportunity to add more to your pledge to buy more stuff (including the bundles).


ninja

Curse these slow fingers, you beat me to it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks team. I was just confused where it says, "This project will be funded on Thurs, Dec 1st 2016 3:00Pm EST." - I thought this was my dead line to go all in or let it ride. (heck I will be at work and was stressing about it, I can chill now)shake

Cheers,
Mike
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
plans of adding money in the Pledge Manager to get the Titan level. Or if I sell some more things, the Typhon level


Who needs that second kidney right...

bigGameGeek wrote:
So i really want the titan bundle but need to save a little more green. If I pledge $100 now will I get a chance to add the titan bundle later?


Yes, you get the chance to make a second payment at mid January, approximately. In any case, that second payment needs to be done at the very least to cover shipping costs. The benefit is that you can add even more funds to buy more addons.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Arah wrote:
Grodd1016 wrote:
plans of adding money in the Pledge Manager to get the Titan level. Or if I sell some more things, the Typhon level


Who needs that second kidney right...



Well I'm not going to sell my kidney....someones, but not mine....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.