Hide
4 Posts

New Angeles» Forums » General

Subject: Let's Play wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam WD
msg tools
Would really like to see a Let's Play or partial gameplay video for this game. It looks fascinating, and I nerd out big time over the Android setting, but I can't quite get it all straight in my head. The deal process makes sense, but I can't quite get my head around exploiting regions with all the android/unrest tokens etc.

Are there lots of cards that allow you to move/place android tokens? How easy it is to remove unrest? I'm assuming a lot of the asset/offer cards give you that sort of power because it seems like a lot of your time will be spent juggling things so you can meet the demand for the round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two overview videos on BGG (specially detailed is the one from Team Covenant). The next step I think is to try the game in person. Hopefully one of your nearby stores will have an open copy for you to browse around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam WD
msg tools
I guess I'm spoiled by Rahdo and co - it's not often these days that I buy a game without watching someone play it. Will keep my eye out for a copy to poke around with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR!
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
thewds wrote:
I guess I'm spoiled by Rahdo and co - it's not often these days that I buy a game without watching someone play it. Will keep my eye out for a copy to poke around with.

If you supply me a copy I'll film a "Let's Play" of it. :-P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.