Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had lent 2 of the monsters to be based and painted, but I am worried bow that I won't be able to get the monster bases back as his project has gone on for longer and longer. I want to be able to at least have enough bases for monsters but now I am short 2 of them - they're technically four pieces of plastic, the base and the plate that fits in the base. Is anyone willing to help me out here?

I don't see that it's possible to just buy the 50 MM bases by themselves from the store. I was hoping someone ended up with 2 spares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want the flat disc inserts I have spares of those, but not the cup halves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
Email support and see if you could purchase two bases. They are usually pretty good about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Wasberg
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you don´t care about the color, you can buy 50 mm bases at a lot of different shops or in ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/50mm-base

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmb
I really don't like the bases that come with the models. The texture makes it difficult to secure the model without pinning it. You might want to just get something from another company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.